Following the EU Referendum on June 23rd and the decision for the UK to leave the European Union, there’s been much speculation about what Brexit means for you and for the UK logistics and supply chain industry.
We’re conscious of the uncertainty this causes, but for now, the UK is still a member of the EU and will continue to be whilst negotiations around trade deals and movement of goods take place over the next two years.
In the meantime, we’ve got our ear to the ground and are well informed within the industry. We have regular communications from both the British International Freight Association and Road Haulage Association as well as keeping up to date with local business news via the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce.
So for the time being, it is very much business as usual. The way we ship to and from the EU remains the same and we’re here to help you trade with your customers in Europe.
Anglia Freight ships to all 28 EU countries
As a shareholder member of the award winning Palletline network, we ship to any of the 28 countries in the European Union. Shipping to EU countries occurs in exactly the same way as shipping to any part of the UK with no special documents required. Whether you’re shipping to Bulgaria, Spain or Germany, follow our ‘Getting it Right’ guide below.
Shipping to Europe – Getting it Right
- Tell us your collection date
- Tell us your collection address with postcode, name of contact and their phone number
- Tell us your delivery date
- Tell us your delivery address with postcode, name of contact and their phone number
- Know your country code. Each country has its own unique country code e.g. France is FREU
- Tell us of any specific delivery instructions
- Tell us what service level you need e.g. 2 days, 5 days
- Tell us if you are transporting hazardous cargo
- Tell us how many pallets you are transporting and how much they weigh
- Correctly label all pallets with a Palletline/Anglia Freight label
Need more information? Call 01379 872872
Click our Distribution page for further details.