At Anglia Freight Ltd our vision is to lead the way in the provision of road freight, logistics and storage services.
Our documented Quality policy is to achieve sustained, profitable growth by:
- Providing products that consistently exceed the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Preventing pollution and minimising our adverse effect on the environment and to, where ever possible, seek to develop processes of work which provide a positive contribution to our immediate environment, the wider global environment and the environment of the future.
- Maintain compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements pertaining to the products and activities of the company.
This commitment is achieved through the adoption and application of an integrated management system, based on the requirements of EN ISO9001 and demonstrates the competence of the Company to existing customers, potential customers, independent auditing authorities and other interested parties.
Compliance to the integrated management system and hence quality and the environment is the responsibility of all staff, however, the authority of the system lies with the Managing Director with the support of Senior Management.
The planning and continual improvement of the organisation’s performance are monitored and reviewed through formal internal audits, a documented quality objectives plan and a formal management meeting attended by senior management. This ensures:
- That the management system continues to be suitable and effective and is complied with at all times.
- The identification and implementation of opportunities for improvement throughout the company and the management system.
The company ensures that all matters relating to the management system are communicated and understood throughout the organisation at all times.
This Policy is available to any interested party on request.
Endorsed by: Doug Shawcross – Managing Director – April 2017